Take Advantage of Our Marketing Experience
PPC, or pay-per-click, is an internet marketing model that charges advertisers each time someone clicks one of their ads. It’s the most common form of advertising, with search engine ads being the most popular online marketing tactic. PPC advertising is one of the most effective advertising strategies you can use for your business. When used properly, this type of advertising can drive a ton of traffic to your website and convert those visitors into customers. The main benefit of PPC marketing is that you can easily get your message in front of targeted audiences via targeted searches.
PPC also gives advertisers an opportunity to bid for ad placement in programmatic auctions. Winning ads appear above organic results on SERPs. Clicking these will drive you to a website that can be predetermined by your campaign; either your homepage if it’s general or a product page otherwise, but preferably landing pages built specifically for the purpose of PPC campaigns.
Benefits of PPC Advertising
There are many allied search engines that you can use to put ads as well — so not only does placing ads on Google help grow targeted traffic, but it also increases potential clients from people who might be using other sites like Yahoo! or Bing too when they google something If you are interested in learning more about our PPC service, or any of the other corporate services we offer at HCANA, contact us today. One of our PPC experts will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- High Click-Through Rates – The higher the click-through rates, the more advertisers are likely to be attracted to your ads.
- Competitive Pricing – Advertisers pay only when someone clicks their ads.
- Broad Range of Target Audiences – People visit search engines regularly to get information.
- High EROEI – EROEI is a number that measures the effectiveness of advertising on the internet. It can be calculated by dividing the return on investment (ROI) by the cost of the advertising. EROEI is the most important factor for determining the profitability of online advertising.
- Easy To Measure – Advertisers can easily track their campaigns and also get insights into where their campaigns are performing poorly.
- Low Cost per click – The rate charged per click is usually low.
- Low Cost per impression – The cost per impression is also low.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is one of the most demanding digital marketing trends for business growth. Through Google Adwords services or PPC services, you can place your advertisements on platforms such as Google, Facebook, and Bing. This helps with increasing visibility and ranking higher up in the SERPs.